Sunday, October 13, 2019

Slow and Not Very Steady

You know what's a slow process?

Making hentai games. Or well games in general but we're talking about the kind people like to play one handed here. Know what else is slow? Hentai game blogs, apparently. It's been exactly 7 months since my last post. Cool.


Regardless, things are coming along. It's going to continue to be a slow process as I have work I need to for my actual job, but it definitely has at least 12 more minutes of content than it did 8 months ago. Pinkie promise.

Last post I said I'd talk a bit about factions but that was a stupid of me because everything is still pretty early in development and keeps changing. BUT what I will say is I'm currently working on 2 different fairly large faction quests that will change the world somewhat depending on your choices.

Alright I don't have much else to say, I just felt like I needed to make another post. But while you're here, here's a few screenshots from an early build of the game showcasing Chase's custom vault-suit inspired outfit and a Mega Mutant among other .. things. Just keep in mind these are all from a work in progress build.

Okay bye

(Also I turned on anonymous comments. Thanks for the suggestion, random 4chan anon 8 months ago because I didn't see what you said until recently)















3 comments:

  1. Still hoping, still waiting.
    Just dont die ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not dead so far. Progress is still being made despite the radio silence. I mostly just don't want to have a bunch of blog posts without much to show for it, but I'm still hoping to get the first version out sometime in the near future.

      In the meantime I post smaller slightly more frequent updates to my twitter https://twitter.com/kinkstabbing

      Delete
  2. The hope lives. The hope... still lives...

    ReplyDelete